Max Presneill is a Los Angeles based UK artist and curator. He has exhibited throughout the world including New York, London, Amsterdam, Paris, Berlin, Frankfurt, Vienna, Istanbul, Sydney, Brisbane, Guangzhou and Tokyo and is represented by the Garboushian Gallery, Beverly Hills, Gallery Lara in Tokyo, TW Fine Art in Brisbane, Australia, ICFA in Beijing, China as well as the Durden & Ray collective in Los Angeles. His work has been shown at art fairs including The Armory Show, NYC, and Miami Projects, Miami and has been included in the Istanbul Biennial and the Yokohama Triennial as well as museums, including Lancaster Museum of Art & History in California, Museum Villa Seiz in Germany, Ucity Art Museum, Guangzhou, China, Art Museum of W Carolina University, Van Abbemuseum, and the Hudson Museum, both in The Netherlands, and the Mappin Museum in the UK. You can learn more about Max and see his work at https://www.maxpresneill.com
Creative Courage Chat with Max Presneill – Artist
No results found.
- Creative Courage Chat with Poet, Writer, Professor, Editor, Lisa Dowling
- Creative Courage Chat with Cynthia and Julie graphics designers at Imagine Communications
- Creative Courage Chat with Harry Fagel, retired Las Vegas Metro Captain and Poet
- Creative Courage Chat with Rachel Cline Owner of R. Cline Arts gallery.
- Creative Courage Chat with Myisha Williams, Project and Diversity Ambassador