This is my chat with Denise Selleck. She is the Executive Director for the Clark County Medical Society. An organization on a mission to serve the needs of physicians, their patients, and the Clark County community with responsibility and integrity. In our chat, We discussed a few topics including team management, problem-solving, non-profit management, and healthcare. Denise is An experienced Association Executive with a demonstrated history of working in nonprofit medical associations. Skilled in Nonprofit Organizations, Team Building, Board Building, Continuing Medical Education, meeting planning, strategic thinking, and nonprofit budgeting. Learn more about Clark County Medical Society here: www.clarkcountymedical.org
Creative Courage Chat Denise Selleck
No results found.
- Creative Courage Chat with Poet, Writer, Professor, Editor, Lisa Dowling
- Creative Courage Chat with Cynthia and Julie graphics designers at Imagine Communications
- Creative Courage Chat with Harry Fagel, retired Las Vegas Metro Captain and Poet
- Creative Courage Chat with Rachel Cline Owner of R. Cline Arts gallery.
- Creative Courage Chat with Myisha Williams, Project and Diversity Ambassador